A quick guide to your first week at CIS
***IMPORTANT*** There will be NO BUS on the morning of Sunday, August 30. For safety reasons Emirates Transport has decided to start the bus service on Sunday afternoon. After school on Sunday the bus attendant/monitor will call you to confirm the bus number and provide their contact number before they leave school. Emirates Transport have told us that no buses will leave the school grounds until the parents have been contacted.
We have been asked by Emirates Transport to ensure we have a current registration form for all bus students. IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED A 2015/2016 BUS REGISTRATION FORM, PLEASE Click here. Completed forms should be returned to email@example.com. The bus company will call you regarding pick up and drop off times.
SCHOOL CAFETERIA Please note that the opening of the new cafeteria at CIS has been delayed. Students will need to bring in a packed lunch for the first few weeks.
Some healthy lunchbox ideas… Healthy Lunchboxes
2015/16 start dates:
|1- 12||30th August|
|KG1 and 2||Staggered start from 9th Sept. You will be contacted soon to confirm your child’s exact start date.|
2015/16 School Calendar:
Click here to access the draft CIS calendar for 2015/16.
|KG2 – Grade 12||7:50am||3:12pm|
First Day procedures:
- School parking and entry is on the Dubai side of the school (left hand side if facing the Reception foyer).
- Grades 1-6: proceed to the gym and find your child’s class list (posted on the gym walls by grade), and wait for your teacher.
- Grades 7-12: proceed to school reception and find your class list (posted on the wall by grade), then make your way to your home room to meet your teacher.
- KG1 and 2: you will be contacted shortly with first day procedures and staggered start dates.
Teacher Grade and Room Number Information
CIS Floor Plan
School uniforms can be purchased from ZAKS at Al Raha Mall. Click here for a link to their website.
Click here to access Supply Lists for all grades.
For more detailed back to school information click here for the latest school newsletter.
- School fees are due August 31st.
- You can pay at the school by cash or cheque. Alternatively, online payments are welcome at: Bank of Sharjah, Abu Dhabi Branch Account No.: 013-06-167722. Account Name: CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Swift Code: SHARAEAS. IBAN NO.: AE83 0120 0000 0130 6167 722